The SAP® Business One application offers an affordable way to manage your entire business – from accounting and financials, purchasing, inventory, sales and customer relationships, and project management, to operations and human resources. SAP Business One helps you to streamline processes, gain a greater insight into your business, so that you can act fast and make decisions based on real time information, to help you drive profitable growth.
Because every business is different, SAP Business One is designed with flexibility in mind. Whether it’s deployed on premise or in the cloud, you can access SAP Business One at anytime, anywhere via any mobile device. And because SAP Business One runs on both the SAP HANA® and Microsoft SQL server platforms, you can choose the one that suits your business best.
SAP Business One provides a complete set of tools to help manage and streamline your financial operation. It automates everyday accounting tasks such as maintaining ledger and journal entries, supporting tax calculations, and enabling multicurrency transactions.
Acquiring new customers is important for success, but maximizing customer relationships is just as crucial. SAP Business One provides the tools to help you efficiently manage the entire sales process and customer lifecycle – from initial contact to final sale, to after-sales service and support.
SAP Business One provides powerful analytic and reporting tools. It includes a complimentary and fully integrated version of SAP Crystal Reports® for SAP Business One, so you can gather data from multiple sources and generate timely and accurate reports based on company-wide data. Integrated with Microsoft Office, SAP Crystal Reports lets you choose from a variety of report formats and control access to information displayed.
Quick and easy to implement, up and running in days or weeks
• Accounting – automatically handle all key accounting processes, such as journal entries, accounts receivable, and accounts payable. • Controlling – accurately manage cash flow, track fixed assets, control budgets, and monitor project costs. • Simplified – management of fixed assets, the virtual fixed asset function frees you from repetitive manual data entry. • Banking and reconciliation – quickly process reconciliations, bank statements, and payments by various methods including checks, cash, and bank transfers. • Financial reporting and analysis – create standard or customized reports from real-time data for business planning and audit reviews.
• Procurement – create purchase requests, POs, and goods receipts; link purchasing documents and view document trails for audit purposes; and manage returns, additional expenses, and multiple currencies. • Master data management – manage detailed data in a user-friendly interface, view account balance and purchase analyses, and maintain detailed item purchasing information with price lists and tax information. • Warehouse and accounting integration – achieve real- time synchronization of goods receipts and inventory warehouse levels; • Process accounts payable invoices, cancellations, and credit memos with a PO reference; plan your material needs; and schedule your purchases accordingly • Easier, up-to-date reporting – generate reports with real-time data and display them in various report formats or dashboards.
• Warehouse and inventory management – manage inventory using various costing models, maintain item master data, and use multiple units of measure and pricing. • Bin location management – manage stock in multiple warehouses, by dividing each one into multiple subzones, set up allocation rules, optimize stock movement, and reduce picking times. • Goods receipt and issue control – record goods receipts and issues; track stock locations and transfers; enable consignment, drop-ship, and other orders; and perform inventory and cycle counts. • Production and material requirements planningcreate and maintain multilevel bills of materials (BOMs), issue and release production orders manually or by backflush, and globally maintain prices for BOMs. • Efficient reporting – generate reports with timely data and display them in various formats or dashboards.
• Report creation and customization – access data from multiple sources, create new reports, and customize existing ones in a variety of layouts with minimal IT overhead. • Interactive analysis – use with standard MS Excel features to create reports and see your business from new angles. • Intuitive tools – drag and relate, drill downs, search assistance, and workflow-based alerts. • Analytics plus pre-defined KPIs (key performance indicators) help you to see average delivery variance days, top five sales employees • Enhance your reports with powerful visualizations by integrating SAP Lumira for SAP Business One.
Together with the fully integrated SAP Crystal Reports for SAP Business One you can create dashboards and reports that provide insight into all business areas. Intuitive, interactive drill-down functionality helps you get answers to your most pressing questions. Employees can address customer needs faster, and managers can accurately track revenues, costs, and cash flow to assess performance and take quick corrective action. For even faster information access, the SAP HANA version for SAP Business One provides powerful analytics in real time, making it easier for users to search SAP Business One for the information you need and create standard or ad hoc reports in a moment.
• Sales and opportunity management – track opportunities and activities from the first contact to deal closing. • Marketing campaign management – create, manage, and analyze marketing activities. • Customer management – store all critical customer data in one place, synchronize and manage customer contacts stored in Microsoft Outlook • Service management – manage warranty and service contracts efficiently, enter and respond to service calls quickly. • Reporting and analysis – create detailed reports on all aspects of the sales process, including sales forecasting and pipeline tracking, using time saving templates. • Mobilize your sales team – manage your sales information on the move with SAP Business One Sales mobile app.
Our team is always available to assist you.
A1 Zahraa El Maadi St, Maadi, Egypt